Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Just a Little Update!

I've been doing some quilting and have added a few more blocks to my Chimney Sweep quilt!  Unfortunately, we leave tomorrow for a month long trip to FL - so no quilting will be happening during that time!  I'll still be looking for new ideas and inspiration, and I might even start a penny rug!  I've been wanting to do one for quite some time and just have never gotten around to it!

I was also hoping our mail system here would deliver a quilt book I ordered (last month)!  But to no avail...maybe when I get back I'll be able to show you.

For the last few days, my sewing room (aka: the guest room) has been turned into a suitcase packing station!  I'm headed that way know to zip those suitcases closed, get them downstairs and ready for a early (4:00 a.m.) departure for the airport!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment